It is the department responsible for the organization and follow-up of all competitions areas of technical activities held between the faculties of the university as well as the representation of the university in all local and international technical forums and based on:
- Provide all the necessary opportunities and opportunities to give the students the full opportunity to practice the technical activities they want or want to develop their talents.
- Discover talented people in various technical fields among the university students and work on the weight of their talents.
- Provide technical support to university students and revive the spirit of competition through various technical competitions organized by the Department.
- Continuous development of different forms of competition and creation of new and unconventional art competitions.
Activities offered by the Department:
- The Department of Artistic Activity organizes many competitions, festivals and artistic celebrations. The main reliance in these activities is on the students of the university to give them the full opportunity to present their art and showcase their artistic talents, which the Department sponsors and works on its weight and development by providing the best trainers, materials and machinery to present their work, presenting them on the widest possible basis for them to spread and allow them the opportunity to move from hobby to professionalism.
- The role of artistic activity management is not limited to organizing competitions and festivals within the university only, but also, its role extends to represent the university in all festivals and university art competitions at the local and international levels through participation in teams formed from the best technical elements among the university students and produced by competitions held within the university.
Services and competitions offered by the Department:
Training workshop in various artistic fields (plays – plastic art)
The Department of Art Activity organizes training workshops for university students to weigh their talents in various artistic fields. For example, it organizes a workshop to train students on the works of plastic arts (sculpture, painting, painting, ……), as well as educational workshops to train students to play music and read musical notes and singing.
Method of participation in technical activities:
The student should go to the youth welfare department at the faculty and fill in the application form for participation in the artistic activities he wishes, attached with the form a copy of the national ID and a photo of the facultie’s carnage and then the Department of Youth Welfare in the faculty to be attached to the team that is practicing the required activity. In the absence of a team in the faculty, the student goes directly to the Central Department of Artistic Activity, which in turn, train the student and qualify for participation within the university team.
The Director of the Department shall be responsible for:
- Develop the department's work plan.
- Distribution of work to the administration staff.
- Supervise the management staff, guide them and follow up the implementation of the work assigned to them.
Head of Department
- Responsible for the implementation and follow-up of the assignments and plans set after being discussed with the supervisors specialized specialists in their respective fields.
3 - Management staff
- Carry out data entry and recording operations.
- Executing the tasks entrusted to them by the Director of the Department, namely:
- Technical Supervisor: Is the specialist supervisor in one of the arts and technical supervision of the product and follow-up training.
- Supervisor of students and supervisor of students: Follow-up students during the work of training and accompany students during the representation of local and international.
- Financial and Administrative Officer: Performs all financial and administrative works and follows up the implementation of the financial and administrative part of the technical project.
Artistic units attached to the Department
1- Mahmoud Odeh Theater
The theater is equipped with the highest sound and lighting capabilities and can accommodate up to 260 people.
2- Fine Arts room
Exhibition room belonging to the Department of Art Activity and equipped to hold exhibitions and competitions of plastic arts area of 15 mx 20 m.
3 - Training room of performing arts
Rooms attached to the Department of artistic activity used in the training of teams and technical teams preparing to represent the university in festivals and competitions.
Published: Yes No Tags [English]: Tags [Arabic]: Description [For SEO]: They are divided into two parts:First: Performing Arts section includes the following areas,Secondly, the Fine Arts section includes the following areas . اداره النشاط الفنى Edit Page's photo Image Developed by Haitham Ahmed and Ahmed Hassan Copyright © 2018 ASU, All Rights Reserved.