Acceptance of dismissed and retired students from military faculties
· Accept dismissed students from military, aviation and the technical- military college because of non-permission of military life in the faculties of the university in the next year for the season (not included in that disciplinary dismissal)
· Accept resigned students who can’t afford military life and enrolled in higher stages from the First Division in technical- military college or military colleges to the corresponding studies in the faculties of the university in the light of what they had studied and succeeded where decisions According to the rules of the organization in this regard.
· Accept students who resigned from the military colleges in faculties of the university in the year following the resignation in accordance with the rules of the organization in this regard.
· It is permissible to accept transfer students enrolled in first year in technical college to prep military stage, Faculty of Engineering, subject to the minimum sum accepted by the college in the year of getting the high secondary school.
· It is permissible to accept transfer students enrolled in the higher stages of the first military-technical college to the College of Engineering after the offset of the decisions that have been studied and the stage determined by the college in accordance with this equation.
· The student should not be DISMISSED for exhausting repetition times or because of disciplinary action.
· The student must be resigned to the lack of fitness and consent of the Military Technical College on this resignation.
· The student must be resident in the residential area of the Ain Shams University.