egypt Welcome to Ain Shams University

Transfer from stages higher than first & prep stages


The conversion between faculties must be in symmetrical faculties

• Student must be successful and moved to higher stage in converter faculties.

• State report of faculty that the student enrolled in.

• Proof of residence recent (delivery of electricity - gas - water) a maximum of 6 months.

• Copy of valid national ID