egypt Welcome to Ain Shams University

Accompanying spouse's leave of a faculty member


Required Documents for granting / extending the accompanying leave:

1. A request in the name of the President of department board, to approve the granting / extension of leave (attached).

2. The husband's documented contract of work.

3. Copy of the residence of the husband / wife.

4. A copy of the passport of the husband / wife.

5. Copy of the passport of the husband / wife.

6. Administrative certificate that the husband does not work in the government or the private sector (if he does not work.

7. Stating that the husband is on leave if he works.

If the leave is extended, pensions, fellowships and medical care are paid.

Request form to grant accompanying spouse's leave.