The age of termination of faculty staff services is 60 years.
However, if a faculty member reaches that age during the academic year, he shall remain at the end, while retaining all his rights and administrative position.
Required papers when referring to the pension:
1. Letter from the bank on the conversion of the pension.
2. Copy of the national identity card.
3. Computer birth certificate.
4. Personal photographs in case of desire in health insurance.
5. Application form of the insured from the affairs of the faculty.
6. Disclaimer of the affairs of the faculty.
7. Request in the name of the Dean of the faculty to exchange the amount of 4 months as a balance of regular leave.
All the above procedures shall be done before a three-month referral to the pension in order to take the necessary action.