Responsibilities of the Technology Services Unit
The Technology Services Unit is concerned with everything related to information technology, which is not found in the previous units. In particular, it is specialized in the following:
1. Contribute to the automation of the various units and departments of the university.
2. Develop the capabilities of employees in the field of information technology with an attempt to develop the office performance technologically.
3. Hold seminars and training courses in the fields of information technology.
4. Provide electronic services to faculty members and researchers in publishing their research and messages on the university's internal information network and the Internet.
5. Provide technical support to university faculties and units in the fields of information technology.
Organizational Structure of the Unit