The Scholarship Welfare Office at Ain Shams University announces training opportunities in data science and artificial intelligence at Orson Company in the Netherlands. Orson is one of the world's leading software companies that applies computer science skills to create smart solutions to help companies implement less costly and more efficient operations.
Orson offers internships to students in data science and artificial intelligence to work with industry experts. Training is available for a period of 3-6 months for applicants from a wide range of Arab and African countries, including Egypt.
Training for the applicant includes opportunities to work within a team of experts using the latest technology, obtaining a high level of education, competitive salary, flexibility in working hours, and flexibility in choosing a training period of 3-6 months.
The applicant shall be work in one of the following areas:
• Develop solutions in data science and analysis to solve technical problems.
• Using massive analytical tools and applying analytical techniques for data retrieval, preparation, and discovery.
• Helping to publish prediction models using artificial intelligence techniques.
• The applicant shall have the ability to work alone or in a group.
• The applicant shall have a sufficient knowledge and information in statistics, probability, and mathematics in general.
• For students, you must be in your final year of a Bachelor's degree or pursuing a Master's degree in the field of Statistics, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or Econometrics.
1. The electronic application form on the following website:
2. Curriculum vitae of the applicant.